Size: 8 x L15.7 x W0.9 x H0.9in
Capacity: 4-5 cables
Package Including: 8 x cable channels, 5 x cable ties, 16 x screws, 16 x wall anchors, 2 x tapes, 1 x instruction
Installation Method: Adhesive Tape & Screw
Suitable for: Corner Wall, Baseboard, Ceiling
- Easier to Install & Change Cables: One-piece latching design of this cord hider makes it easier to install and change cables afterward than a regular two-piece cable concealer. Using adhesive tape or screws, you simply secure the cable hider into the corner(Do not use adhesive tape on uneven surfaces).
- It is recommended to use tape for installation, which is more convenient. Our tape is very sticky and it is best to plan your route before installing the raceway to prevent damage to the wall when removing the tape for reinstallation. If you must remove the tape for some reason, peel it off slowly (or use a knife to gently assist in removing the tape).
- Designed for 90°Corners: Neatly fit into any 90°corners to hide 4-5 cables depending on cable size while staying nearly invisible. DELAMU cable covers organize perfectly in the corner of a room, or hanging from the ceiling, or cluttered along the baseboard for home theater cables, Ethernet cables, etc.
- Finished Installation with Connector-Free Design in Minutes: Total length 125.6in. An ideal home/office corner cable concealer kit for hiding cables along the walls of baseboards and corner wall-mounted TV. Contains quarter round latching channel×8 (L15.7in W1.34in H0.9in), cable tie×5, tape×2, screw×16, wall anchor×16, instruction×1.
- Keep Home Neat & Secure: It’s time to solve your cable problems! Without loose wires hidden out of sight, your home or office will look much neater and you won’t need to worry about people tripping over messy wires or kids/pets biting dangerous power cords.
- Premium Paintable PVC: Made of strong, durable, and non-deformable PVC that is also paintable and cuttable. Do not over open the hinge connection to prevent breakage. Unique quarter-round shape and neutral color make the corner duct cable concealer almost disappear into the surroundings.
Designed for 90°Corners
Designed for 90° corner, the one-piece latching design of this cord hider makes it easier to install and replace cables afterward than a regular two-piece cable hider.
1.Do not over open the hinge connection to prevent breakage. 2. We recommend you use tape for installation.If you need to install screws, you need to plan the location of the screws and make screw holes in the raceway. 3.Our tape is very stickyand it is best to plan your route before installing the raceway to prevent damage to the wall when removing the tape for reinstallation. 4. If you must remove the tape for some reason,peel it off slowly(or use a knife to gently assist in removing the tape). 5. Could NOT be used on textured walls