Size: 15 x L16.9 x W0.95 x H0.55in
Capacity: 2-3 cables
Package Including: 15 x cable channels, 14 x couplings, 6 x flat elbows, 2 x inside elbows, 2 x outside elbows, 2 x T-connectors, 32 x screws, 32 x anchors, 2 x tapes, 1x instruction
Installation Method: Adhesive Tape & Screw
Suitable for: Wall
- Hide the Unsightly Cables: DELAMU cord hider puts an end to messy cables cluttering around your house. Your home will look much neater and aesthetically better! Install the cord covers and hide the unsightly wires for the TV on the wall right away with all the necessary parts included in the package.
- A Completely Wire Hider Kit: Pay the same but get more raceways and elbows. Get DELAMU cable cover kit, and you’ll have all to go. You’ll get 15x cable raceways, 14x couplings, 6x flat elbows, 2x inside elbows, 2x outside elbows, 2 T-connectors, 32x screws, 32x anchors, 2x tapes, 1x instruction.
- 10 Minutes’ Installation: Only a few minutes of work makes your living room looking refreshing new! You’ll have two flexible installation ways, just choose what best suits your need. Using double-sided tape or screw hardware. Combined with the included connectors (Couplings / Flat / T / Inside / Outside Elbows), all of your cable management needs will be satisfied.
- Paintable and Cuttable Cord Concealer: Customize it your way! We’ve made the cord concealer channels slim and sleek to perfectly blend into your home settings. You can paint the raceway to whatever color you need to match your wall and cut it to whatever length desired with a knife or hacksaw easily.
- Keep Your Kids and Pets from Danger; Messy dangling cables are unpleasant to look at and can cause tripping risk for your kids and pets. DELAMU cable concealer kits let you hide these ugly cables.
(Sold out for Canada)To view more similar products, please click this link: cable cover wall.
DELAMU Cable Raceway CC01-15Pack
Easily to concealer 3-4 cords
1. Home Entertainment Systems 2. Speaker Cables 3. TV Cables 4. Home & Office Wiring 5. Computer Cords 6. Ethernet Cables
1. The tape could not be used on textured walls. 2. Our tape is very strong; you'd better plan the route before installation. However, If you have to remove the tape, pls warm up the tape with a blow dryer or heat gun before removing it.